2/14/2007

Happy Valentine's Day


This morning we woke up to an inch or so of snow on the ground (the picture above was not taken this morning but during a big snow we had two years ago). I saw it out the window while still laying in bed and said to Brian, "Thanks for getting me snow for Valentine's Day."

For the past ten or even 15 years, I have been asking for snow for Christmas and my birthday. Not that this is the answer anyone wants to hear when they ask me what I want for Christmas, but it is what I want.

Brian rolled over and looked out the window and said, "I don't think I can take credit for the snow."

"Why ever not?" was my reply.

It's still snowing or at least sleeting, and it looks like it will keep it up all day and into the night. We may not get the accumulation that the midwest is seeing, but it's the first real snow we've had. I love the snow, so I am happy.

I'm getting my hair cut today. It probably won't be anything drastic. Never the less, I'm excited.
Maybe I'll post pictures.

I hope all of you have a lovely day. In the words of St. Valentine, "Chocolate is good for you."

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You could probably use something like a toboggan about this time!

12:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home